Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things I like.

I like cookies......mostly oreo and chocolate chip.

I like Sprite and Dr. Pepper.

I like chicken.

HI MOMMY!

I LOVE animals.

I like to talk...which idk if thats a good thing.lol

I like to eat food. :)

I LOVE blue eys and brown hair.

I LOVE Jesus Christ!

I like playing the guitar, piano, and some what the drums.

I like writting songs.

I like listening to music.

I LOVE ridding Horses.

I Love my goats.

I like soccer.

I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS!

I love it when I sit down and eat popcorn while Im watching a movie.

I like to snuggle my kitty.

I love to read.

I love to draw almost anything.

I like watching T.V and movies.

I like Super Heroes

I like to write stories.

I like my computer time.

I like having fun.

I like to try to figure out puzzles.

I would like to fly some day.

I like NCIS. A t.v. show

I like camp.

I like grilling out.

I like panda bears. They are so adorable!

I guess thats it for now. Hope that help ya know me a little better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment