Monday, March 1, 2010

Moms

Mom's are one of the best things in the world you could ever have.



They feed you. Hug you. Love you when you are............not so good. Do your laundry. I was going to say wash your dishes but I kinda have to do that. Take you places. And a bunch of other stuff.



Mom's today dont get the appreciation they should get. They do way more than we ever could imagin and yet we take it for granted. We should respect them more and love them not for what they do, but for loving us so much that they put up with our attitudes and all the other junk. I am so guilty of taking my mom for granted.

I guess what I am trying to say is Love your mom with all your heart and treat her with respect because no one will ever love you as much as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment