Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cheese PIzza

I am going to type this as fast as possible cause I think I have to get off so....

Life is going good. I am happy and feel happy. Although there is still one situation that I am trying to figure out what to do. Im still praying about it though.

Anywho! I like cokkies! They are my down fall. When I eat em I can help but eat more! Thats just the person I am. DONT JUDGE ME! O_O

I love my kitty Felix. He fell out of the window the other day. It was sooo funny I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. It was my falt. I was trying to see if he would hear me enter the room or not and well, he didnt so I made a really weird noise and it scared him SOOO bad. It still makes me laugh.

I might have found a job. I dont have an answer yet but I fell confident about it! :)

Pizza rocks!

That is all..........

No comments:

Post a Comment