Sunday, June 19, 2011

CAMP TIME!! :D

Yep, its that time of year again. Time to feel the soft green grass between my toes, smell the pine from the trees, and feel the wind blow through my hair. Yes my friends, its camp time! The one time a year everyone gathers together not only to have a wonderful time, but to experience God as they have never before. To recieve something wonderful. I leave in the morning at an early 9:00am. Okay, thats not that early but it is to me. ha! :D

Anywho, Im looking forward to this year because I have a feeling something wonderful is going to happen! Im going to open up myself to God like I never have before and let him take control. Its time I gave up and stopped doing things my way anwyay. Oh, AND I get to see my wonderful boyfriend, Tyler Barnes!! :D

So, Im going to be gone till saturday and I will miss all of you wonderful people! I pray all of you have a safe week! Love you guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment